Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Next stop: Tampa!

This site will continue evolving. The posts below relate to work done by my partner, Jessica Montgomerie, and me for an online presentation at the Webheads' Online Convergence in November of 2005. It was successful, I thought, and you can read about it both below and at my weblog.

But it's time to move on, namely to a presentation at Tampa entitled "This is your program: This is your program on weblogs"...

The basic framework of this presentation is below, in an earlier post by that name. I will be showing what we have done with our program for the last several years. Unfortunately Jessica is moving to Des Moines and may not make it to Tampa...good luck, Jessica!

I will slowly change this site so that, by March, it will reflect what I want it to. Weblogs are, after all, an evolving thing: more and more, they are carrying podcasts, video feeds, etc. It's been pointed out that what we do is actually very low-tech (it is), yet, it is clearly leading people, at least within our program, on their first steps across the creek, so to speak. I feel that we have a vital and useful function, and our presentations are always well attended and appreciated at TESOL conventions.

See you there! Tampa, March, 2006...if you don't know what I'm talking about go here and click on "convention"...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home